Monday 24 February 2014

1. Brave New World

The hardest thing I’ve found about actually starting to write a blog is knowing what to write in the first place. There are so many themes in life that I could tackle, so many things I could talk about but as with most things in life, interest in each one can be fleeting.

I could talk to you about my work but let’s face it, if it’s something they have to PAY me to do to get me here, why would you want to spend your spare time reading about it? I could talk about my private life but there’s only so much I want to give up, being truthful. So bi-polar then. I have some interesting moments with that but I’m type 2, and not severe, so do I really have a right to comment on it like an expert?

So anyway, my plan is to talk about everything, I think. I will do my best to pick out the most interesting or funny aspects of all of those areas and speak honestly…well, as honestly as I dare on an open forum(!). And I hope that you accept me for what I am on here. My mind wanders all day into silly day dreams, fantasies about my next job ten minutes after I started the current one and my friends lives and predicaments. Here is where I will share my thoughts and hope that someone finds them amusing enough to read them and possibly even take the time to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment