Saturday 26 April 2014

11. Lets Take Over The World… After This Little Kip

This week I’ve been reading about another blogger who writes on the subject of bipolar. She recently went to an awards ceremony which celebrated blogging and it struck me that she missed a trick there. She took the opportunity to speak about the condition and the benefits of blogging but if it was me, I think I’d try to get something a bit bigger going.

It has been suggested that the effects of a hypomanic episode could be linked to evolution. The person affected learns quicker, produces more work, becomes more creative, basically, excels during that time.

So just think about an award ceremony setting. That many bipolar type 2 people in one room. If we could synchronise our next hypomanic episode to coincide with a large gathering like a ceremony I reckon we’d have the combined power, speed, determination, creativity and the motivation to take over the world. And no one would suspect a thing, so no one could stop us!!

It’s genius. Of course we’d have to be careful. There’s bound to be at least one bipolar type 1 amongst us who gets over excited and tries to encourage a rogue faction of manic shoppers. No one can take over the world in 8 inch heels without a good supply of corn plasters, girls, and I’m not giving anyone a piggy back in my hour of glory.

I think if we time it right we could be in charge for a good four, maybe five days before the paranoia kicks in and we all have to go back to bed for a bit.

What an incredible 4 days they will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment